Kitchn Cure Day 3- I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Today was organize drawers.

I think cupboards as well but I stopped at 7 drawers. A girl's got to save some organizing for another day.

Frankly since I'm at 100 square feet, with two windows and three doors, I keep it pretty tidy, but there's always room to improve.

Here is before:

In here are teas and miscellaneous packets of food stuffs.

Yikes! Are those take out forks? 
I have other drawers, but really? This is a little too selfie-possessed as it is, three is plenty. But honestly I want to look in other peoples refrigerators and drawers, too. I know I'm not alone. I'm havening a little, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."


I'll only silently judge. I'd never say anything out loud. I'd not even click my tongue or inhale sharply. Actually, I'd find something intriguing to comment on genuinely. Promise.

I did spend some time rubber banding things and things were pitched. I even flipped around where the spoons are stored. Again how much can you, gentle reader, really care? I know the GF will be happy about that only because she recently said, "When did we decide to store these here?" as if were a bad idea. (It was a bad idea.)

Here is the after:



Excuse the shadow. They do look better, no?


Again, the photo quality could be better, but you get the gist.


When I painted and replaced the floor two years ago, and removed EVERYTHING from the room, I was shocked at just how much it holds. My drawers are still chock full, but I absolutely need each item in them. Absolutely.

I'm going to check in on my Kitchn Cure buddies and the on line folks. I really do want to spy other people's progress. 

Comments