Cooking? Not so much...

Egg Day happened in April, but not in May because it would have fallen on Memorial Day.

Sadly, I've not been cooking much. I've been busy though. I suppose I did make Lilac Jelly again this year which turned out lovely.

I am now part of a group called Life(dot)Next, and there's incredible community building there. I also brought the movie, May I Be Frank to Columbus a second time this spring. Lastly, my Deaf and Blind kids are graduating so this time of the year is busy.

I think the biggest challenge to me getting into the kitchen is just some fair amount of stress about finding a new job. Mind you I'm in kitchens for work. That piece of my job I love! But it's not enough. The problems I solve are the same problems I've dealt with for decades. I want some new challenges. It makes a girl sad to think about leaving. Actually, I've only just recently wrapped my head around the fact that I really MUST leave. Not that it seems like a good idea or something I should investigate. There's been some relief in that, so I think the muddy cloud is lifting.

So there, the blog isn't dead or dying. Community and cooking are still key for me. Should  be fun to see it unfold.

Halla!

Comments